Friday, April 17, 2009

Very messy boyfriend situation....?

Okay my best friend moved to another state and one day I was talking to her in a chat room and then her best guy friend came in and asked me out. I said ok. Well he moved close to where i live a couple months later. My best friend sent me a picture of him because i really wanted to know what he looked like. Welp guess what I found out on my own? That that is not him. Long story of how i found out. I put in the name of who that picture really was of in google image And I was SHOCKED. "Olathe boy,16, sought in stabing." was the title and my boyfriend's "pic" was right next to the title. Now i know he lied to me. I dont have his email, phone number, have no idea now what he looks like, and etc.. So please help me decide what to do. Thanks.

P.s. here is where i found out he lied.

http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_scene/2006/12/olathe_boy_16_s.html

Thanks again. :)


This is what i would do:

It sounds like your best friend was pulling a sick joke on you. I wouldn't bother being her friend, it sounds like she's caught up with some weird people.

NEVER enter that chat room again or talk to that guy again.

Only ever date people you have met in real life and know your parents.

and the big one:

TELL YOUR PARENTS. NOW.

You don't need to tell them you were dating, say that you had met someone online through your friend and show them the picture article you showed us. They need to know and shouldn't be mad at you.

Who told you to trust a complete stranger in Cyberspace? Take your time..

run or you may be next/

No comments:

Post a Comment