Saturday, April 18, 2009

Very messy boyfriend situation....?

Okay my best friend moved to another state and one day I was talking to her in a chat room and then her best guy friend came in and asked me out. I said ok. Well he moved close to where i live a couple months later. My best friend sent me a picture of him because i really wanted to know what he looked like. Welp guess what I found out on my own? That that is not him. Long story of how i found out. I put in the name of who that picture really was of in google image And I was SHOCKED. "Olathe boy,16, sought in stabing." was the title and my boyfriend's "pic" was right next to the title. Now i know he lied to me. I dont have his email, phone number, have no idea now what he looks like, and etc.. So please help me decide what to do. Thanks.

P.s. here is where i found out he lied.

http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_scene/2006/12/olathe_boy_16_s.html

Thanks again. :)


Forget about the past and also him. Think on how to better your life.

don't talk to him. you could get yourself in a lot of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment